CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Missing Shoe

Sometimes I have nightmares, sometimes I have emotionally tiring dreams. Last night was an emotional let down.

Nicole had to meet someone in Salt Lake. So we were flying from Idaho Falls to Salt Lake. But before we left she had to go shopping. She had just bought a cute outfit and needed to get shoes to go with it. So she decided on some shoes and our plane was leaving soon. I thought the shoes were pretty hideous and did not go with her outfit at all, but she was being stubborn...so I didn't say anything.
But we got to the gate and I looked in the bag with her shoes and the lady selling the shoes had accidentally put in a bunch of other shoes that Nicole had tried on. (none matched because she only tried on one of each). So I had to run back to the shoe store and give them to her.

I started back to the gate but I realized I only had one of my shoes! So I had to go back to the shoe store again. But, there was this guy that I loved and it seemed like he loved me back. I had a hope that he would find my shoe and bring it to me...(like cinderella). The weird thing was that Nicole and I had bought him a plane ticket to come with us, but he wasn't going to go. And he didn't bring the shoe to me and I ran into him on my way to get it and he just looked at me like I was stupid and weird. So that hurt. And I had to run to the gate and I barely made it.

It was a pretty disappointing dream. I had hopes that the guy would be my prince charming... nope. not this time.

0 comments: