CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

19:44 and 10!

As you know, I'm now living in a house with a treadmill. I decided it's time to take action against my weight. So For the past week and a half, I've been trying to run a mile and a half each day. I'm slowly getting better and better.


One of my goals is to improve the time I do a mile in little by little. And today was a milestone (har har har)! I ran/walked (i can't run it straight yet) a mile in 19 minutes and 44 seconds! Wahoo! I was super excited.

I also have started to weigh myself periodically. And today I weighed myself and I've lost 10 pounds! Yeah! I'm just so excited about the progress I'm making. I hope I can keep the momentum!

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Laura S. said...

That's awesome Buzz!!! I'm so impressed! You inspire me.

Melissa said...

Hoorah! You are doing so great! It is such a hard journey, YOU OWN IT-GIRL!!!

Jennifer said...

You totally rock. After this baby comes, you're going to have to tell me all your secrets!

Ian and Sarah said...

Sounds like you are doing great Buzz!! I need to focus my goals little by little..i bet if i did i wouldn't feel so overwhelmed by them!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my post..it's interesting what a simple note can do for 'ya!!