CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

New Project!




Hey guys! The reunion was great! I'm so happy that I got to see all ya'll. Anyway. Here is my new musical project I'm working on. Steve got me a guitar a few years back and I used it occasionally. But he got it out again at the reunion and I realized I want to play the guitar! so I remembered about this website where you can get the chords for songs. So I printed off a few and I have been working on them! It feels great.

Anyway. I love you guys. I hope you travelled safely and are recovering from the aftershocks of the reunion. :) Say hi to your kids for me. And thank you a million times for letting me perform for you. It was really a treat for me to share my music with you.

Elisabeth

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow--I can't wait to hear some guitar music from you, Elisabeth. Thanks for performing for us--you are very talented at the piano and your voice has such a beautiful tone.