CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to School



Well, it's been a nice break, but all good things must come to an end soon, I suppose. However, I have 4 classes and I am super excited about all of them. I am taking Eng 314 from Dad. It's going to be challenging but it'll be fun. I'm a good writer and I like any opportunity to improve my writing.

I'm also taking piano lessons. I'm really excited. I haven't had piano lessons for a while. I am going to learn some pieces that I've had my eyes on for several months.

I'll be in orchestra again. I have had so much fun in there the past few semesters. Brother Kevin Call is teaching again and he is the best teacher ever. He is actually the reason that I took it in the first place. I have a really good friend that plays the cello. I hope we are stand partners again.

But the class I have to admit I'm most excited and nervous about is PRIVATE COMPOSITION LESSONS! from one of my favorite teachers: Brother Kerr. I don't know what to expect. But with Brother Kerr I am sure I'll learn a lot. I'm excited.

So that's what is going on school wise. I'll try to blog more often. I enjoy your blogs. I don't have much news compared to you guys. But I'll keep you updated.

Love ya.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the updates!

Todd said...

Your semester sounds VERY exciting! I would love to take a writing class from Dad. G begins piano lessons next week (my mom bought her a keyboard from the distribution center for her birthday) and we're all very excited about that. Keep us posted on your classes. We miss you! Come visit, will ya?

Andrea said...

Hoorah for Private Composition Lessons! You are going to do so well and learn so much! In fact, ALL of your classes sound really fun. It actually makes me miss school. Thanks for the update.