CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

NEW JOB!

Hey ya'll,

I got a new summer job! I'm actually really excited. I start today. I am now employed at Western Wats; which is a market research company. Basically, I call people and give them surveys. I am aware that not everyone is going to be nice to me, but I think I can deal with that.

I'm also excited to be able to pay my siblings back. Thank you guys incredibly much for loaning me the money so I could go on the Brit Lit Pilgrimage! It was really a life changing experience. I'll be able to pay you back by September, probably sooner. :)

I can't really write much about what I do on the job, because I haven't started yet. But I'll give you updates on how I'm doing!

Love you all!


This is me leaning casually against the wall in Chester, England. :)

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Cool about the job! I'll be curious to hear how it goes. No, probably not everyone will be friendly, but you can be and I'm sure you can deal with unfriendly people. Just make sure and talk fast so the surveys go quick! :0)