CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Mullet Day!

No, I don't think it's an actual holiday. But it should be. I've been perusing some funny websites and I think it's only fair that I share some of my best finds with you. This post is dedicated to my brother-in-law Travis, who instilled in me a great respect of mullets.



I am not a mullet expert, so I don't know all the names. Please leave a comment if you know the names of any of these. I just call this one "fab-mullet." Because it's FABULOUS!



A common misconcetption is that only men can have mullets. Not so. As proved by the above picture. I call this one "cascade," because the little poofs at the bottom remind me of the mist that comes up at the bottom of a waterfall.



"Famullet" A family of mulleteers. :) (Like musketeers, but with mullets! I'm so funny.)



BuzzMullet. A beautiful sample. Something about him being blond makes this mullet even greater to me.

There are many more mullets that could appear on this post, but at the risk of being too long, I'll end with this final mullet:



The "Speechless Mullet." Because more than any other mullet, this one, leaves you without speech.

I take my leave.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Alright, that is ridiculous! How can that first guy even pretend to be masculine? There is nothing masculine about that hair. I am wondering if it is fake? I will have to check out the website. Hilarious!

Andrea said...

Oh, those are so fabulously awful!! The blonde buzz mullet especially made me cringe and look away, then look back to make sure I had actually seen correctly: you have got to be kidding me.