CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Novel

Okay guys, if you know me, you know that I love to write. I have tried to start many books and have never been successful with finishing them. I think the reason was that the ideas weren't completely...complete. But I have just come up with the BEST of my story ideas yet. it combines all my favorite parts in my other novels and has a very original story line. I'm really excited about it.

I'm going to tell you about the plot. Basically this takes place on Earth in the future. America Mexico and Canada have been taken over by one dictator. The military wages war on an alien planet called "Lanos." Earth Loses. They are able to kidnap 5 of the people (Toren)from this planet back with them. The Toren have special abilities (kinda like x-men powers). The military figures out how to harness their power as a weapon. Before they perfect the weapon, 4 of the Toren escape (these are two married couples and they later have a set of twins each). The fifth is a woman and a "Chen", which means she actually does not have powers. But she is pregnant and has a son, and dies. The military raises him and are sure he has powers, but he never shows them, so they can't be sure.

Well, I'll just leave it at that. I'm really excited about it. I'll give you updates later if you are interested. Buzz out.

1 comments:

Richard said...

I appreciate you sharing your story ideas; I also have started a few "novels," but they didn't get as far as yours has, I don't think. I just wanted to tell you what I've learned about this kind of writing project--keep going with it and it can only get better. I didn't have the motivation (it wasn't perfect to start out with!), but I hope you keep going with yours.