CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008



Okay so I had the WEIRDEST dream last night. This is Steven Colbert. Hi Steven! Anyway. as you all know I have been having very very vivid dreams. usually they are horrible and tiring but this one is pretty doggone hilarious. This has no political aspect so calm down.

Steven Colbert, Mom, Dad, and I were playing scrabble in the kitchen. I wasn't really in the mood to play but mom and dad were forcing me to. Steven knew I didn't want to so he ended up stopping the game.

After that he grabbed me and started waltzing with me around in the kitchen. I gave him a very "I'm attracted to you look" that wasn't meant to be seen. But he caught it and asked me about it... I tried to deny it. He dropped it after a while.

Later in the dream he kissed me! I was so surprised that I pulled back and he apologized. But a few seconds later he kissed me again... Don't ask me. Anyway. Maybe I'll keep a record of my dreams on here. I hope this brought a smile to your face. Love you guys.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I don't know who Steven Colbert is...but he must be pretty sexy, eh?

Ian and Sarah said...

you and ian have the wildest dreams! i knew ian was special to me when i found myself enjoying them.