CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Most Depressing Dream



Well, as the title tells you I had the most depressing dream last night. What made it so depressing was that it was not only so real, but I was so happy.

Ben and I were getting married. So I had a dress (it looked almost exactly like this one). We didn't have time to get it fit to me. The top fit just right but the bottom part was loose! That was actually one of the things that made me so happy. I have been struggling with my weight (in real life) and to have my wedding dress be a little too big, just made me happy.

Anyway so the setting was weird I can't relly describe it. I just remember walking down stairs to Ben and the sealer. Ben was so handsome and I was such abeautiful bride. We got married and had a reception and everyone was there and I just couldn't stop smiling. Bitter Sweet dream.

I woke up feeling so depressed.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

That is horribly depressing.